Epson EB-1485Fi Interactive UST WUXGA 4,000 Lumens 3LCD Projector [Free HDMI]
- Edge Blending Capabilities. Connect up to 4 Projector Simultaneously for a Panoramic view
- 3 x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 � 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Reinvent Your Whiteboard � turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100" interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe
- Break Through Laser Technology � provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance free operation, with the added benefits of higher image contrast and instant ON/OFF
- Full HD* display up to 100" � for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability � over 2x as big as a 70" flat panel.
- Touch�Enabled Interactivity � turn on the projector and start writing using your finger or the included pens.
- Easy to Use � just walk in, turn it on and start writing - no computer, software or training is required.
- Capture, Save and Share � no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo; easily save, print or email directly from your projector
- Wireless Device Compatibility � wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad�, iPhone�, and Android� Mobile devices with the Epson iProjection� App.
- Convenient DVI�out connectivity � share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device.
- Flexible display options and sizes � deliver impactful sessions with interactive displays up to 120 inches (16:6 standalone) or 155 inches as an edge blended image using two projectors
TECHNOLOGY Projection Technology Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology Light Source Laser Diode Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system LCD Panel 0.62-inch (C2fine) OPTICAL Zoom Ratio 1.0 - 1.35 (Digital Zoom) Screen Size 65" to 100" [39.2cm to 61.3cm] @16:9
61" to 120" [39.5cm to 79.6cm] @16:6
Projection Distance Standard size: 80" screen 48.7cm Throw Ratio 0.27 (Zoom:Wide)
Projection Lens Type No Optical Zoom / Focus (Manual) Projection Lens F Number 1.5 Projection Lens Focal Length 3.9 mm Focus Method Manual Offset 8.68:-1 IMAGE White Light Output 5,000 lumens Colour Light Output 5,000 lumens Resolution FHD Native Aspect Ratio 16:9 Contrast Ratio Over 2,500,000:1 Keystone Correction Vertical: -3 to +3 degrees
Horizontal: -3 to +3 degrees
Quick Corner Yes Auto Set Up Yes Split Screen Yes Edge Blending Yes Colour Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colours Colour Processing 10 bit *Pixel shifting technology achieves Full HD resolution on screen CONNECTIVITY Video I/O - Input 2x RGB D-sub 15pin
1x RCA Composite
Video I/O - Output 1x RGB D-sub 15pin (shared) Digital Input 3x HDMI
Digital Output 1x HDMI Audio I/O - Input 3x Stereo mini
1x Mic-In Stereo Mini
Audio I/O - Output 1x Stereo mini Control I/O 1x RS232C (D-sub 9 pin)
Interactive sync Stereo Mini - 1x In, 1x Out
Touch Unit Control - Mini DIN 8pin
USB I/O 2x Type A (for USB Memory, USB Document Camera, Firmware update, Copy OSD Settings)
1x TypeA DC Out (2.0A)
2x Type B (for USB Display, Mouse, K/B, Control, Firmware Update, Interactive, copy OSD settings)
Network I/O: 1x RJ45 (100Mbps) Wired LAN Touch Interactive Min DIN 8pin Wireless Connectivity Includes ELPAP11 Wireless LAN unit
Speaker Output 2 x 8 W Stereo ADVANCED FEATURES Epson Projection Management Software Yes Partner Standards Crestron Integrated Partner, Crestron RoomView, Extron IP Link, Extron XTP,
AMX Device Discovery, Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol
Message Broadcasting Easy Interactive Tools Ver 5.00 (Windows/Mac OS) Finger Interactive Unit Dimension: 422 x 40 x 65mm (WxHxD)
Technology: Infrared Laser (Class 1)
Adjustment: Yes (Auto/Manual)
Control I/O: 1 x Mini DIN 8pin
Security: Kensington� - lock provision
PC Interactive Tool Multiple pen/finger support: Yes (with Easy Interactive Tools)
Easy Interactive Pen: Up to 2.
Finger: Up to 6.
PC Free Annotation Tool Multi-pen support: Yes
Easy Interactive Pen: Up to 2
Finger: Up to 2
Firmware Update Network via LAN cable, USB A via USB thumb drive, USB B via USB cable Copy OSD settings Network via LAN cable, USB A via USB thumb drive, USB B via USB cable Wireless LAN Security WPA2/WPA3-PSK, WPA2/WPA3-EAP Instant Off Yes Direct Power On Yes Auto Power On Yes (HDMI1, Computer 1, USB Display) Security Padlock & Security Cable Hole
Kensington� lock provision
Wireless LAN Unit Lock
Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, BlackBoard, DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection Wall Mount Included (ELPMB62) EXTERNAL CONTROL PAD Dimensions WxDxH 174 x 36.5 x 201.8mm Weight 0.6 kg Buttons Power, Whiteboard, Source Search Input 1 x USB Type A (Pass through for USB Document Camera, PC Free, Memory)
2 x USB Type B (for interactive)
2 x HDMI
Output 1 x USB Type B
1 x HDBaseT (RJ-45)
GENERAL Dimensions (excl feet) WxDxH 458 x 209.5 x 375 mm Weight Approx. 9.7 Kg
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.