Epson EB-800F Laser UST 5,000 Lumens 1080p Full HD Projector [Free HDMI Cable]
- Ultra-Short Throw Model.
- Turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a maximum 130" display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe.
Color Brightness: 5,000 lumens
White Brightness: 5,000 lumens
- 1080P1 display up to 130" � for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability
- Solid-state laser light source � designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours laser light source life*
- Wireless device compatibility � wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad�, iPhone�, and Android� mobile devices with the Epson iProjection� App3
- Edge blending projection � combines the images of two projectors to achieve an even larger display area
- RoHS compliant
- Free wireless demo and delivery within Malaysia.
- Warranty 3 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.
0.62 inch with C2 Fine
Color Light Output
5,000 Lumen- 3,500 Lumen (economy)
White Light Output
5,000 Lumen - 3,500 Lumen (economy)
Full HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 16:9
Over 2,500,000 : 1
Laser Light source
20,000 hours Durability High, 30,000 hours Durability Eco
Manual vertical: � 3 �, Manual horizontal � 3 �
Colour Video Processing
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
192 Hz - 240 Hz
Upto 1.07 billion colours
0.27 - 0.37:1
Digital, Factor: 1 - 1.35
65 inches - 130 inches
Projection Distance Wide
0.4 m ( 65 inch screen)
Projection Distance Tele
0.8 m ( 130 inch screen)
Projection Lens F Number
Projection Lens Focal Length
Projection Lens Focus
9 : 1
USB 2.0 Type A (2x), USB 2.0 Type B, Powered USB, RS-232C, Wired Network, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (optional), VGA in (2x), VGA out, HDMI in (3x), HDMI out, Composite in, HDBaseT, Miracast (optional), Stereo mini jack audio out, Stereo mini jack audio in (3x)
Epson iProjection App
Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
HTTPS, IPv6, SNMP, ESC/VP.net, PJLink
Kensington lock, Password lock, Padlock, Security cable hole, Password protection
Arc Correction, Auto Power On, Auto source search, Built-in speaker, Customizable user logo, Daisy chain Multi-Projection, Digital zoom, Direct Power on/off, Document Camera Compatible, Driverless installation, Edge Blending, Email notification, Home Screen, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Image Shift, JPEG Viewer, Long light source life, Network administration, Network projection, OSD copy function, PC Free, Quick Corner, Schedule Function, Split-Screen-Function, Ultra-wide display (16:6), Web Control, Web Remote, iProjection App
Video Color Modes
Blackboard, Cinema, Dynamic, Presentation, sRGB, DICOM SIM, Multi Projection
via: Crestron Integrated Partner, Crestron RoomView, Extron IP Link, Extron XTP, AMX Device Discovery, Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol
366 Watt, 262 Watt (economy), 0.5 Watt (standby)
1,244 BTU/hour (max)
AC 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
458_ x 375 x 210 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Normal: 36 dB (A) - Economy: 27 dB (A)
Storage -10� C - 60� C
Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
If the projector is suspended from a ceiling or wall mount and installed in an environment with heavy oil smoke or places where oils or chemicals are volatilized, places where a lot of smoke or bubbles are used for event staging, or where aroma oils are frequently burned, it can make certain parts of our products susceptible to a material degradation which over time could break and cause the projector to drop from the ceiling.
If you are concerned about the environment in which your projector is installed, or if you have any other questions, please contact our support department and they can provide additional assistance.
iProjection, Epson Projector Content Manager
Wireless LAN unit
8 Watt, Stereo: Stereo
What's in the box
CD Manual, Cable cover, Lens cap, Power cable, Remote control incl. batteries, Warranty document
Room Type / Application
Signage / Retail, Visitor Attraction
Ceiling Mounted, Desktop, Wall Mounted