Epson EB-G7400UNL WUXGA 5,500 Lumens 3LCD Projector 4K Enhancement
- Professional Certified Installation and on site consultation provided.
- Free delivery within Malaysia.
- Warranty 2 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
- Ideal for large venue corporate boardroom and auditorium hall.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance � 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology
- 4K Enhancement � Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Edge Blending � Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- 3x Digital connections � Digital quality and distance flexibility
- HDBaseT � Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360� Installation � Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus � Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
- Ten optional lenses � Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range from ultra-short throw to long throw
WHAT'S IN THE BOX EB-G7400UNL Projector, 3m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Cable Cover, Manual, Projection Software CDROM. (STD Lens not Included) TECHNOLOGY Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system LCD Panel 0.76-inch with D-MLA (D10, C2 Fine) OPTICAL Zoom 1 - 1.6 (Optical) Screen Size (LM08 Lens) 50" to 300" [1.53m to 9.43m] (Zoom: Wide)
50" to 300" [2.48m to 15.10m] (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Distance (LM08 Lens) 100" screen 3.11m - 5m Throw Ratio 1.44 (Zoom:Wide), 2.33 (Zoom:Tele) Projection Lens F Number 1.7-2.3 Projection Lens Focal Length 24mm - 38.2mm Focus Method Powered IMAGE Colour Light Output 5,500 Lumens White Light Output 5,500 Lumens Resolution WUXGA Native Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 50,000:1 Lamp Hours 3,000 hours (Normal)
Lamp Type 400 W UHE Keystone Correction (LM08 Lens) Vertical: -45 to +45 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
Lens Shift Vertical: -67% to +67% (Powered)
Horizontal: -30% to +30% (Powered)
Tilt Angle -2 to 10 degrees CONNECTIVITY Input: Video 1 x 5BNC Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB) Input: Digital 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, HDBaseT Input: Audio 3 x Stereo mini Input: Control 1 x RS232c, 1 x Stereo mini (Remote) Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit) Input: HDBaseT 1 x RJ45 Wireless Connectivity Optional Output: Video 1 x Monitor Out (via D-sub 9-pin) Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini ADVANCED FEATURES EasyMP Network & Control Yes EasyMP Network Projection - EasyMP Multi PC Projection Yes Wireless LAN Optional 4K Enhancement Yes Lens Position Memory Yes (10 positions) Split Screen Yes Edge Blending Yes Curved Screen Projection Yes Corner Wall Projection Yes Frame Interpolation Yes 360 Degress Projection Yes Instant Off Yes Direct Power On/Off Yes Security Kensington� � style lock provision
Wireless LAN Unit Lock
Security cable hole
Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection GENERAL Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 472 x 525 x 189 mm Weight Approx. 12.9kg (Including LM08 Lens)
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.