Epson EB-L1495UNL Laser WUXGA 9000 Lumens Edge Blending 3LCD Projector
- Professional Certified Installation and on site consultation provided.
- High End Lampless model with 20,000 hours maintenance free.
- Warranty 3 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
- Ideal for large venue corporate boardroom and auditorium hall.
- Free delivery within Malaysia.
- Laser Light Source � Experience astonishing quality and reliability.
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours and Reliable Performance1 � 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- 4K Enhancement � Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more.
- NEW 9,000 Lumens � Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue.
- Colour Uniformity � Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with built-in automatic colour correction.
- Edge Blending � Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image.
- Professional Tool � Efficiently setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software.
- Remote Camera Access � Monitor projection image remotely.
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security � Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment.
- 3x Digital Connections � Digital quality and distance flexibility.
- HDBaseT � Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m.
- 360� Installation � Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between.
- Powered Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus � Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings.
- Ten Optional Lenses2 � Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range including ultra-short throw and long throw.
- Digital Split Screen � Project two different images from one projector.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX EB-L1495UNL Projector, 3m 10A Power Cable, Quick Start Guide, Product Manual, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Cable Cover, HDMI Cable clamp, Warranty card, Registration Card TECHNOLOGY Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system LCD Panel 1.03-inch (D10) OPTICAL Zoom 1 - 1.61 (Optical) Screen Size (Standard Lens) 60" to 1000" [1.99m to 34.43m] (Zoom: Wide)
60" to 1000" [3.26m to 55.63m] (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Distance (Standard Lens) 100" screen 3.37 m - 5.49 m Throw Ratio 1.57 (Zoom:Wide), 2.56 (Zoom:Tele) Projection Lens F Number 1.8 - 2.3 Projection Lens Focal Length 36.00mm - 57.35mm Focus Method Powered IMAGE Colour Light Output 9,000 Lumens White Light Output 9,000 Lumens Resolution WUXGA Native Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 2,500,000:1 Light Source Laser Diode LD Input Power 450W Keystone Correction (Standard Lens) Vertical: �45�
Lens Shift (Standard Lens) Vertical: �60% (Powered)
Horizontal: �18% (Powered)
CONNECTIVITY Input: Video 1 x 5BNC Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB) Input: Digital 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, HDBaseT Input: SDI 1 x BNC Input: Audio 3 x Stereo mini Input: Control 1 x RS232c, 1 x Stereo mini-jack (Remote) Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit) Input: HDBaseT 1x RJ45 Wireless Connectivity Optional Output: Video 1 x Monitor Out (via D-sub 15-pin) Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini ADVANCED FEATURES EPSON Projector Management (Network & Control) Yes EPSON iProjection (Multi-PC Projection) Yes EPSON Professional Tool Yes Remote Access Camera Yes Wireless LAN Optional 4K Enhancement Yes Lens Position Memory Yes (10 positions) Split Screen Yes Edge Blending Yes Curved Screen Projection Yes Corner Wall Projection Yes Frame Interpolation Yes 360 Degrees Projection Yes Instant Off Yes Direct Power On/Off Yes Security Kensington�-style lock provision
Wireless LAN Unit Lock
Security cable hole
Colour Modes Dynamic
GENERAL Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 492 x 586 x 211 mm Weight (Including ELPLM15 Lens) 23.7 kg
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.