Epson EB-L25000UNL Laser WUXGA 25,000 Lumens 3LCD Projector with 4K Enhancement
- Professional Certified Installation and on site consultation provided.
- High End Lampless model with 20,000 hours maintenance free.
- Warranty 3 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
- Ideal for large venue corporate boardroom and auditorium hall.
- Free delivery within Malaysia.
- 25,000 Lumens � Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Laser Light Source � Experience astonishing quality, flexibility and reliability
- 2,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio � For lifelike images and remarkable detail in dark scenes
- Reliable performance � 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 4K Enhancement � Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Fully Sealed Optical Engine � For confidence in smoky or dusty environments
- Colour Uniformity � Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with built-in automatic colour correction
- Edge Blending � Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- 4x Digital connections � Digital quality and distance flexibility
- HDBaseT � Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360� Installation � Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus � Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
- Eight optional lenses � Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range from ultra short throw to long throw
- Digital Split Screen � Project two different images from one projector
WHAT'S IN THE BOX EB-L25000UNL Projector, 3m Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, HDMI Cable Clamp, Manual. (Lens not Included) TECHNOLOGY Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system LCD Panel 1.43-inch (D8) OPTICAL Zoom (ELPLM12 Lens) 1 - 1.35 (Optical) Screen Size (ELPLM12 Lens) 100" to 1000" [3.68m to 37.92m] (Zoom: Wide)
100" to 1000" [4.99m to 51.03m] (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Distance (ELPLM12 Lens) 200" screen 7.48 m - 10.11 m Throw Ratio (ELPLM12 Lens) 1.74 (Zoom:Wide), 2.35 (Zoom:Tele) Projection Lens F Number 1.9-2.1 Projection Lens Focal Length 54.7mm - 73.0mm Focus Method Powered IMAGE Colour Light Output 25,000 Lumens White Light Output 25,000 Lumens Resolution WUXGA Native Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 2,500,000:1 Light Source Laser Diode LD Input Power 1,670 W Keystone Correction (ELPLM12 Lens) Vertical: �45�
Lens Shift (ELPLM12 Lens) Vertical: �65� (Powered)
Horizontal: �30� (Powered)
CONNECTIVITY Input: Video 1 x 5BNC Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB) Input: Digital 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-D, 1x HDBaseT, 1x BNC (SDI) Input: Control 1x RS232c, 1x RJ45, 1x Stereo mini (Remote) Input: Network I/O 1x RJ45 (Art-Net), 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit) Input: HDBaseT 1 x RJ45 (Art-Net) Wireless Connectivity Optional Output: Video 1x Monitor Out (via D-sub 15-pin), 1x BNC (SDI) ADVANCED FEATURES EasyMP Network & Control Yes EasyMP Network Projection - EasyMP Multi PC Projection Yes Wireless LAN Optional 4K Enhancement Yes Lens Position Memory Yes (10 positions) Split Screen Yes Edge Blending Yes Curved Screen Projection Yes Corner Wall Projection Yes Quick Corner Yes Point Correction Yes Frame Interpolation Yes Superresolution Yes 360 Degress Projection Yes Instant Off Yes Direct Power On/Off Yes Security Kensington� � style lock provision
Wireless LAN Unit Lock
Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection GENERAL Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 860 x 790 x 378.5 mm Weight Approx. 71.3kg (not including lens)
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.