Epson EB-Z11000W WXGA 11,000 Lumens 3LCD Projector
- 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance � 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 11,000 Lumens � Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Versatile connectivity � Supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT�, HDMI�, DVI and 3G-SDI
- Dual-Lamp / Bulb design with Lamp / Bulb select/relay function � Get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Advanced image processing � Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Portrait Projection � Allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums
- Flexible installation for an immersive experience in any setting � Built-in Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode projection, and 360-degree installation
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift � Including short, wide, rear and long throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Status Monitor � Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on
- 24/7 Operation � With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson�s Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
WHAT'S IN THE BOX EB-Z11000WNL Projector, 3m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, HDMI Cable Clamp, Power Cord Clamp, Foot Cover, Manual, Projection Software CDROM. (STD Lens not Included) TECHNOLOGY Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system LCD Panel 1.03-inch wide panel with MLA (D8, C2 Fine) OPTICAL Zoom 1 - 1.61 (Optical) Screen Size 60" to 500" [1.99m to 17.17m] (Zoom: Wide)
60" to 500" [3.26m to 27.77m] (Zoom: Tele)
Projection Distance 100" screen 3.37 m - 5.49 m Throw Ratio 1.57 (Zoom:Wide), 2.56 (Zoom:Tele) Projection Lens F Number 1.65 - 2.51 Projection Lens Focal Length 36.00mm-57.35mm Focus Method Powered IMAGE Colour Light Output 11,000 Lumens White Light Output 11,000 Lumens Resolution WXGA Native Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 15,000:1 Lamp Hours 2,000 hours (Normal (5) Std-Lamp x 2)
4,000 hours (ECO Std-Lamp x 2)
1,000 hours (Portrait Lamp x 2)
Lamp Type 380 W UHE x 2 For Std-Lamp
304 W UHE x 2 For Portrait Lamp
Keystone Correction (With Std Lens) Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
Lens Shift Vertical: -60% to +60% (Powered)
Horizontal: -18% to +18% (Powered)
Tilt Angle -3.5 to 3.5 degrees CONNECTIVITY Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x 5BNC Input: Computer 1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB) Input: Digital 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D Input: SDI - Input: Audio - Input: Control 1 x RS232c, 1 x Stereo mini-jack (Remote) Input: Network I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit) Input: HDBaseT 1 x RJ45 Wireless Connectivity Optional Output: Video 1 x Monitor Out (via D-sub 15-pin) Output: Audio - ADVANCED FEATURES EasyMP Network & Control Yes EasyMP Network Projection Yes Wireless LAN Optional Split Screen Yes Edge Blending Yes Curved Screen Projection Yes Corner Wall Projection Yes Frame Interpolation Yes 360 Degrees Projection Yes Lamp Select Dual / Single / Lamp 1 / Lamp 2 Instant Off Yes Direct Power On/Off Yes Security
Kensington�-style lock provision
Password protect function
Security cable hole
Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection GENERAL Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 741 _ 534 _ 255 mm Weight Approx. 25kg (Including Std Lens)
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.