Epson EH-TW7000 4K PRO-UHD 3LCD 3,000 Lumens Projector
- Price from RM5,***.
- For Home Theatre / Cinema.
- Warranty 2 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
- 4K PRO-UHD for crisp, clear images: Watch native 4K and upscale non-4K content
- Easy to set up and access content: Stream content by plugging devices into either of the two HDMI ports
- High-quality and affordable: Flexible features that deliver a 4K experience at an affordable price
- Engaging big-screen experience: Get the best out of movies, sports and gaming
- Watch a movie a day for the next 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.
3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
0.61 inch with C2 Fine
Color Light Output
White Light Output
4K PRO-UHD, 16:9
40,000 : 1
UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)
Manual vertical: � 30 �, Manual horizontal � 30 �
Colour Video Processing
2D/3D Frequency Image
240 Hz / 480 Hz
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
192 Hz - 240 Hz
3D Vertical Refresh Rate
400 Hz - 480 Hz
Upto 1.07 billion colours
1.32 - 2.15:1
Manual, Factor: 1 - 1.62
Manual - Vertical � 60 %, horizontal � 24 %
40 inches - 500 inches
Projection Distance Wide/Tele
2.95 m - 4.77 m ( 100 inch screen)
Projection Lens F Number
1.49 - 1.77
Projection Lens Focal Length
18.2 mm - 29.2 mm
Projection Lens Focus
USB 2.0 Type A (2x), USB 2.0 Type Mini-B, HDMI in (2x), Stereo mini jack audio out, Bluetooth
Epson iProjection App
Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
2D Colour Modes
Dynamic, Natural, Cinema, Bright Cinema
3D Supported formats
Side by side, Top and bottom
3D depth adjustment, 4K enhancement, Frame interpolation, Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, Quick Corner, Wireless LAN capable
Video Color Modes
Automatic, Cinema, Dynamic, Natural, Bright Cinema
368 Watt, 280 Watt (economy), 0.5 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 323 Watt
AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
410_ x 310 x 157 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Normal: 32 dB (A) - Economy: 24 dB (A)
Operation 5� C - 30� C, Storage -10� C - 60� C
Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
If the projector is suspended from a ceiling or wall mount and installed in an environment with heavy oil smoke or places where oils or chemicals are volatilized, places where a lot of smoke or bubbles are used for event staging, or where aroma oils are frequently burned, it can make certain parts of our products susceptible to a material degradation which over time could break and cause the projector to drop from the ceiling.
If you are concerned about the environment in which your projector is installed, or if you have any other questions, please contact our support department and they can provide additional assistance.
Air filter ELPAF38, MB22 ceiling mount, Wireless LAN unit
What's in the box
Main unit, Power cable, Remote control incl. batteries, User's Manual Set
Room Type / Application
4K Gaming, 4K Streaming, Home Cinema, Sports, TV & Box sets
Ceiling Mounted, Desktop