Epson EH-TW7400 4K PRO-UHD 3LCD 2,400 Lumens Projector
- Price from RM8,***.
- For Home Theatre / Cinema.
- Warranty 2 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Extended warranty available.
- 4K PRO-UHD for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical at 96.3% and horizontal at 47.1%
- Impressive 3D Image Quality
- Flexible Conversion from 2D to 3D
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup and returned for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user's unit. Subject to availability.
3LCD Technology, RGB liquid crystal shutter
0.74 inch with MLA (D9)
Color Light Output
White Light Output
4K PRO-UHD, 16:9
200,000 : 1
UHE, 250 W, 3,500 h durability, 5,000 h durability (economy mode)
Manual vertical: � 30 �
Colour Video Processing
2D/3D Frequency Image
240 Hz / 480 Hz
2D Vertical Refresh Rate
192 Hz - 240 Hz
3D Vertical Refresh Rate
400 Hz - 480 Hz
Upto 1.07 billion colours
1.35 - 2.84:1
Motorized, Factor: 2.1
Motorized - Vertical � 96.3 %, horizontal � 47.1 %
Lens position memory
50 inches - 300 inches
Projection Distance Wide/Tele
3 m - 6.3 m ( 100 inch screen)
Projection Lens F Number
2 - 3
Projection Lens Focal Length
22.5 mm - 46.7 mm
Projection Lens Focus
USB 2.0 Type A, USB 2.0 Type B (Service Only), RS-232C, Wireless Network (optional), Trigger out, VGA in, HDMI in (2x), HDMI (HDCP 2.2), Wired Network
Epson iProjection App
Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure
Kensington lock, Wireless LAN security
2D Colour Modes
Dynamic, Natural, Cinema, Digital Cinema, Bright Cinema
3D Colour Modes
3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
3D Supported formats
Side by side, Top and bottom
3D depth adjustment, 4K enhancement, DCI colour gamut, Epson Cinema Filter, Epson Super White, Frame interpolation, Lens position memory, Super resolution, Wireless LAN capable
Video Color Modes
Cinema, Dynamic, Natural, Bright Cinema
via: AMX, Crestron, Control4
355 Watt, 271 Watt (economy), 0.2 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 314 Watt
AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
520_ x 450 x 193 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
Normal: 31 dB (A) - Economy: 20 dB (A)
Operation 5� C - 35� C, Storage -10� C - 60� C
Storage 10% - 90%
If the projector is suspended from a ceiling or wall mount and installed in an environment with heavy oil smoke or places where oils or chemicals are volatilized, places where a lot of smoke or bubbles are used for event staging, or where aroma oils are frequently burned, it can make certain parts of our products susceptible to a material degradation which over time could break and cause the projector to drop from the ceiling.
If you are concerned about the environment in which your projector is installed, or if you have any other questions, please contact our support department and they can provide additional assistance.
3D active shutter glasses, MB22 ceiling mount, Wireless LAN unit
What's in the box
HDMI Cable Clamp, Main unit, Power cable, Remote control with background light incl. batteries, User's Manual Set
Room Type / Application
Gaming, Home Cinema, Sports, Streaming, TV & Box sets
Ceiling Mounted, Desktop