Maxell / Hitachi MP-JU4001 3LCD WUXGA 4,000 Lumens Laser Projector
- Free demo and delivery within Malaysia.
- Lamp free model lasting 20,000 hours.
- Warranty 5 Years with complimentary loan unit during downtime.
- Suitable for corporate office and classroom education use.
- WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 Resolution
- 4,000 lumens white/color output
- 2,000,000 : 1 contrast ratio
- Appr. 20,000 hours operation
- 5,000 hours hybrid filter
- PerfetFit and 360� Projection
- HDMI x 2 input
- 16 Watt Speaker
- Embedded LAN/Wireless Compatible
Model MP-JU4001 OPTICAL Display Device 0.64" (16:10) 3LCD x 1 Resolution 1,920 x 1,200 (WUXGA) Light Source Laser Diode Light Output (Brightness) 4,000 ANSI lumens Contrast Ratio 2,000,000:1 Lens Manual focus, manual zoom x 1.6 Expected Light Source Life Approximately 20,000 Hours Throw Ratio (Distance : Width) 1.3 - 2.1 : 1 Display Size 30" - 300" Keystone Auto V/ Manual H Speaker 16W x 1 TERMINALS HDMI In HDMI (HDCP compliant) x 2 Computer In Mini-D-sub 15-pin connector x 2 Monitor Out Mini-D-sub 15-pin connector x 1 (Shared with Computer In 2) Video In RCA connector x 1 Audio In 3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1, RCA connector L/R x1 Audio Out 3.5mm stereo mini connector x 1 Control In (RS232C) 9-pin D-sub x 1 USB-A USB type A x 1 (Wireless adapter or PC less presentation or 5V/ 2A Power Supply) USB-B Mini USB type B x 1 (USB mouse control) Lan RJ-45 x 1 POWER & PHYSICAL Power Requirements
AC 100V - 120V (50/ 60Hz), 2.9A
AC 220V - 240V (50/ 60Hz), 1.5A
Maximum Power Consumption
AC 100V - 120V (50/ 60Hz), 280W
AC 220V - 240V (50/ 60Hz), 280W
0 - 40�C, 35 - 40�C (the brightness is reduced automatically)
0 - 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Dimension of the Product Main Body
(The connecting and protruding part are not included)
330(W) x 69(H) x 271(D)mm (Excluding protrusions)
Weight Approximately 3.5kg
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.