Optoma W341 WXGA 3600 Lumens Projector
Specialize in audio visual Optoma W341 WXGA 3600 Lumens Projector at AV Projector Room. Guaranteed support with Cheap price within Kuala Lumpur.
- Bright WXGA projector � 3600 ANSI Lumens
- Easy connectivity � HDMI, MHL USB Power, 10W speaker
- Low ownership costs � up to 10,000 hours2 lamp life
- Lightweight and portable
Comprehensive I/O and superior performance
The Optoma W341 is the perfect WXGA projector for classrooms and small to medium businesses. With 3600 lumens, an advanced optical lens, 1280_800 resolution, and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, the W341 impresses with an incredibly bright image, vivid color, and deep blacks.
Support for the sRGB color space profile enables rich, accurate color based on the primaries of Rec.709 HDTV specification when used with a PC, Mac, or any sRGB-compatible source. Wall Color Adjustment utilizes various gamma profiles to improve brightness on projection surfaces of varying color. This feature is extremely useful in classrooms, conference rooms, and training rooms, where the presenter may use a blackboard, chalkboard, or whiteboard for the projection image.
Edge Mask eliminates soft edges and jaggies on the border of the projection image to produce a smooth, consistent image. With an extensive arsenal of connectivity inputs, a lightweight chassis, an included carrying bag and an amazing 10,000-hour lamp life, the W341 is perfect for meetings in the field, presentations in the conference room or trainings in the classroom.
Aspect Ratio 16:10 Audio 2 Watt Speaker Brightness 3,600 lumens Compatible Aspect Ratio 16:10 (native), 4:3, auto, 16:9, LBX Connections HDMI 1.4v, VGA-In, VGA-Out, Composite Video, Audio-In (3.5mm), Audio-Out (3.5mm), USB Power, RS232C Contrast Ratio 22,000:1 Control Unit RS232 9 Pin Display Technology Single 0.65_ WXGA DC3 DMD chip DLP� Technology by Texas Instruments Displayable Colors 1.07 billion Inputs HDMI 1.4v, VGA-In, Composite Video, Audio-In (3.5mm), USB Power, RS232C Keystone Correction � 40� Vertical Light Source Type 195W Light Source Life 10,000/8,000//7,000/6,000/5,000 � EDU/ECO+/ Dynamic/ECO/Bright Lens Shift None Maximum Resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution WXGA (1280 x 800) Noise Level 29dB Offset 115% On-Screen Display Complete on-screen menu adjustments in 26 languages Operating Temperature Sea Level to 10,000 feet (@73�F); must manually switch to high-altitude mode at 5,000 feet & above Outputs VGA out, audio out, (3.5mm) Power Consumption 225W Bright mode / 187W ECO mode Power Supply AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 3.9_ � 39.4_ Projection Lens F/2.5~2.6; f=21.86~24mm Projection Screen Size 26.87" to 316.5" Remote Control IR remote control Throw Ratio 1.54 _ 1.7:1 (distance/width) � 5% variance Uniformity >75% Zoom Type 1.1x Manual COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS 3D Compatibility Side-by-Side: 1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60, Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60, Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Computer Compatibility WUXGA, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac Horizontal Scan Rate 15.3 � 91.1kHz Optional Wireless Yes RoHS Compliant Vertical Scan Rate 24 � 85Hz (120Hz for 3D) Video Compatiblity PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz), NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz) PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions (W x H x D) 11.73" x 3.79" x 9.05" Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection, keypad lock Weight 5.4 lbs
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.