Optoma W402 WXGA 4500 Lumens Multimedia Projector
Wholesale Optoma W402 WXGA 4500 Lumens Multimedia Projector at AV Projector Room. Extended Warranty with free service within Malaysia.
- Bright projection � 4500 ANSI lumens
- WXGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Crestron RoomView� � RJ45 control and monitoring
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included
The Optoma W402 will win your audience over with its remarkable WXGA resolution and bright 4500-lumen images. The outstanding 20,000:1 contrast ratio maximizes large-screen presentations with easy-to-read text and graphics. Its crisp image detail and vibrant, accurate colors make it perfect for medium to large-screen applications.
The Optoma W402 is ideal for use in conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms and houses of worship. With comprehensive analog and digital connectivity, the Optoma W402 will satisfy even the most demanding applications. Connections include HDMI 1.4a for digital sources, 2 VGA inputs, VGA out, 2 audio inputs, audio-out, VESA 3D sync port for full 3D compatibility, RS-232 and RJ45 for projector control. The W402 has a powerful 10-Watt speaker and up to a 7,000-hour lamp life with whisper-quiet operation.
Aspect Ratio 16:10 Audio 10W speaker Brightness 4,500 lumens Compatible Aspect Ratio 16:10 Native, 16:9 and 4:3 Compatible Connections HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, VGA-out, composite video, two audio-in, audio-out, VESA 3D Sync port, RS-232C, RJ45 & mini USB-B Contrast Ratio 20,000:1 Control Unit RS232 9 Pin, RJ45 Display Technology Single 0.65_ WXGA DC3 DMD chip DLP� Technology by Texas Instruments Displayable Colors 1.07 billion Inputs HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in,composite video, two audio-in, VESA 3D Sync port, RS-232C, RJ45 & mini USB-B Keystone Correction � 40� Vertical Light Source Life Light Source Type 260W Light Source Life 7000/5500/5000/3000 (Education cycle/ECO+/ECO/normal) Maximum Resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200) Native Resolution WXGA (1280 x 800) Noise Level 31dB Offset 112% (+/- 5% variance) On-Screen Display Complete on-screen menu adjustments in 26 languages Operating Temperature Sea Level to 10,000 feet (@73�F); must manually switch to high-altitude mode at 5,000 feet & above Outputs VGA out, audio out, (3.5mm) Power Consumption 306W (Bright mode), 257W (Eco mode) Power Supply AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 3.9_ � 32.8_ Projection Lens F/2.5~2.67; f=21.8~23.98mm, 1.2x Manual Zoom Projection Method Front, rear, ceiling count, tabletop Projection Screen Size 36.3_ � 362_ Remote Control IR remote mouse control with laser Throw Ratio 1.28 � 1.536:1 (distance/width), �5% Variance Uniformity 80% Zoom Type 1.2x Manual COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS 3D Compatibility Side-by-Side: 1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60, Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60, Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Computer Compatibility WUXGA, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA,VGA, Mac Horizontal Scan Rate 15.3 � 91.1kHz Optional Wireless Yes RoHS Compliant Vertical Scan Rate 24 � 85Hz (120Hz for 3D) Video Compatiblity PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43MHz), NTSC (M, J, 3.58MHz, 4.443MHz), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25,MHz, 4.4MHz, 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz) 1080p(24/50/60Hz) PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.4_ x 3.9_ x 8.8_ Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection, keypad lock Weight 2.57 lbs
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.