Optoma W515 6000 Lumens WXGA Business & Education Projector
Special price Optoma W515 6000 Lumens WXGA Business & Education Projector at AV Projector Room. Low maintenance with fast free delivery within Petaling jaya.
- Four-corner geometric correction for easy installation of basic stacking solutions or on uneven walls
- 1.8x zoom for excellent image from a short or long distance
- Vertical / horizontal keystone and lens shift for various applications
- Bright projection at 6000 ANSI lumens for large installations
- Full control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, IP Link, Extron PJ-Link and Telnet
- Two 10-watt speakers for excellent sound
WXGA � perfect for corporate presentations
The Optoma W515 is a 6,000 lumen WXGA professional Installation projector, ideal for corporate environments, house of worship and Pro-AV installs. DLP� technology provides accurate colors and great contrast for stunning images. Advance installation features, including four corner corrections, horizontal and vertical lens shift, keystone and 1.8x zoom, ensures easy adjustments for quick installation.
A variety of inputs, including HDMI with MHL technology, allows connectivity to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content. In addition, there�s an environmentally friendly and energy-saving Eco+ lamp power management mode that consumes less than 0.5-watts in standby, saving both time and money by prolonging your lamp life.
360 Operation Not supported Aspect Ratio 16:10 Audio 20 Watt Speaker Brightness 6000 ANSI lumens Compatible Aspect Ratio 16:10 Native, 16:9 and 4:3 Compatible Contrast Ratio 10,000:1 (full on/full off) Control Unit RS232, RJ45 Display Technology Single 0.65_ WXGA chip, DLP� Technology by Texas Instruments Displayable Colors 1.07 billion Keystone Correction �30� Vertical; �30� Horizontal Light Source Type 365W Light Source Life 5,000/3,000 (ECO/Bright) Lens Shift +20% Vertical / �10% Horizontal Maximum Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080) Native Resolution WXGA (1280 x 800) Noise Level 28 dB Offset 105% (� 5% variance) Operating Temperature 41-113�F (5-45�C), 85% max humidity Outputs VGA out, audio out (3.5mm), +12V trigger, USB-A power, 3D VESA port Portrait Mode Not supported Power Consumption 445W Max (Bright mode), 335W (Eco mode) Power Supply AC input 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 4.26_ � 26.9_ Projection Lens F=2.5 � 3.39, F=17.63 � 31.36mm Manual Focus Projection Method Front, rear, ceiling count, tabletop Projection Screen Size 26.6" � 302.1" Remote Control IR and wired control Throw Ratio 1.26 � 2.268:1 (distance/width) � 5% variance Uniformity 80% Zoom Type 1.8x manual COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS 3D Compatibility Side-by-Side: 1080i50 / 60, 720p50 / 60, Frame-pack: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60, Over-Under: 1080p24, 720p50 / 60 Computer Compatibility HD, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible Horizontal Scan Rate 15.375 � 91.146 KHz Optional Wireless Yes RoHS Compliant Vertical Scan Rate 24 � 85 Hz, 120 Hz, 144 Hz Video Compatiblity NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p) PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions (W x H x D) W 16.7" x D 13.5" x H 6.3" Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection, keypad lock Weight 13 lb (5.9 kg) OTHER
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.