Optoma X402 XGA 4200 Lumens Multimedia Projector
Experienced audio visual supplier Optoma X402 XGA 4200 Lumens Multimedia Projector at AV Projector Room. High quality with with Installation within Malaysia.
- Bright projection � 4200 ANSI lumens
- XGA resolution, 20,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI input
- Crestron RoomView� � RJ45 control and monitoring
- Lightweight and portable, carry bag included
The Optoma X402 will win your audience over with its remarkable XGA resolution and bright 4,200-lumen images. The outstanding 20,000:1 contrast ratio maximizes large-screen presentations with easy-to-read text and graphics. Its crisp image detail and vibrant, accurate colors make it perfect for medium- to large-screen applications.
The Optoma X402 is ideal for use in conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms and houses of worship. With comprehensive analog and digital connectivity, the Optoma X402 will satisfy even the most demanding applications. Connections include HDMI 1.4a for digital sources, 2x VGA inputs, VGA out, 2x audio inputs, audio out, VESA 3D sync port for full 3D compatibility, RS-232 and RJ45 for projector control. The X402 has a powerful 10-Watt speaker and up to a 7,000-hour lamp life with whisper-quiet operation.
Aspect Ratio 4:3 Audio 10W speaker Brightness 4,200 lumens Compatible Aspect Ratio 4:3 Native, 16:9 Compatible Connections HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, VGA-out, composite video, two audio-in, audio-out, VESA 3D Sync port, RS-232C, RJ45 & mini USB-B Contrast Ratio 20,000:1 Control Unit RS232 9 Pin, RJ45 Display Technology Single 0.55_ XGA DC3 DMD chip DLP� Technology by Texas Instruments Displayable Colors 1.07 billion Inputs HDMI v1.4a, two VGA-in, composite video, two audio-in, VESA 3D Sync port, RS-232C, RJ45 & mini USB-B Keystone Correction � 40� Vertical Light Source Life Light Source Type 260W Light Source Life 7000/5500/5000/3000 (Education cycle/ECO+/ECO/normal) Maximum Resolution UXGA (1600 x 1200) Native Resolution XGA (1024 x 768) Noise Level 31dB Offset 115% �5% On-Screen Display Complete on-screen menu, adjustments Power Consumption Max 306W (Normal), Min 257W (Eco+) Power Supply AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 3.9_ � 32.8_ Projection Lens F/2.4~2.66; f=18.2~21.8mm, 1.2x Manual Zoom and focus Projection Method Front, rear, ceiling count, tabletop Projection Screen Size 30"_307" Remote Control IR remote mouse control with laser Throw Ratio 1.6_1.92 (distance/width) -+ 5% variance Uniformity 80% Zoom Type 1.2x Manual COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS Computer Compatibility WUXGA, UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGAresized Horizontal Scan Rate 15.375_91.4KHz Optional Wireless Yes RoHS Compliant Vertical Scan Rate 24 � 85Hz (120Hz for 3D) Video Compatiblity NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p) PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions (W x H x D) 12.4" x 3.9" x 8.8" Security Security bar, Kensington lock, password protection, keypad lock Weight 5.5 lbs
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.