Optoma XGA Short Throw X318ST Projector for Business, Education Installation
View Optoma XGA Short Throw X318ST Projector for Business, Education Installation at AV Projector Room. High quality with with Installation within Kuala Lumpur.
- Bright 3,300 ANSI lumens and XGA resolution
- Up to 10,000 hour lamp life
- Short throw 0.62:1 throw ratio
- Designed for simulators and simulations
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, VGA and composite
Bright projection with remarkable color accuracy
Drive powerful simulators with the 3,300 lumens and XGA Optoma X318ST. Its short throw ratio, brightness and 20,000:1 contrast ratio make it ideal for simulators, education, small conference rooms and other space-constrained environments.
The 0.62:1 short throw ratio projects large, 80-inch images from several feet away. Full 3D support enhances realism for stunning visuals that immerse you in the simulation.
Robust inputs include HDMI, VGA and composite for connectivity to a wide range of digital and legacy devices. A lamp life up to 10,000 hours enable many years of use with minimal maintenance.
Aspect Ratio 16:9 (native) 4:3 and auto compatible Audio 10W speaker Brightness 3,300 lumens Color Wheel RYGCWB Connections 1x HDMI, 1x HDMI(MHL), 2x VGA, 1 x VGA out, 1x composite, 1x USB, 1x audio in, 1x audio out, 1x Mic in, 1x RS232, 1x RJ45 Contrast Ratio 20,000:1 Control Unit Crestron Roomview, RS-232, RJ45 Display Technology Texas Instruments 0.55_ XGA DMD Displayable Colors 1.07 billion Geometry Vertical keystone Image Size 31.9_ � 303.9_ Inputs 1x HDMI, 1x HDMI(MHL), 2x VGA, 1x composite, 1x USB, 1x audio in, 1x Mic in Keystone Correction �20� Vertical Light Source Life Up to 10,000/10,000/6000 (Dynamic/Eco/Bright) Light Source Type 203W Lamp Maximum Resolution UXGA (1600 x 1200) Native Resolution XGA (1024 x 768) Noise Level 28dB (Eco) Offset 115% �5% Operating Temperature 41�104�F (5�40�C), 85% max humidity Outputs 1x VGA out, 1x audio out Power Consumption 243W typical (Bright), 267W max (Bright), 237W typical (Eco), 261W max (Eco) Power Supply AC input 100�240V, 50�60Hz, auto-switching Projection Distance 1.31_ � 11.15_ Projection Lens F= 2.7, f=7.15mm Projection Method Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top Remote Control Full size remote Throw Ratio 0.62:1 Zoom Type 0.8 � 2.0x digital, Fixed optical COMPATIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS 3D Compatibility Supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats (Frame pack, side-by-side, top-bottom) and up converts frame rate from 60Hz to 120Hz or 24Hz to 144Hz. 3D glasses are needed and are sold separately. Computer Compatibility VGA, SVGA, HDTV(720P), WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, HDTV(1080p), WUXGA Horizontal Scan Rate 15.375-91.146 KHz Vertical Scan Rate 50-85 Hz (120Hz for 3D feature projector) Video Compatiblity PAL, SECAM, 576i/p, NTSC, 480i/p, HDTV 720p/1080i/1080p PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions 12.44_ x 4.27_ x 9.56_ Security Kensington� lock port Weight 6.7 lbs.
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.