Panasonic PT-VX430 3LCD 4500 Lumens XGA Portable Projector
Special price Panasonic PT-VX430 3LCD 4500 Lumens XGA Portable Projector at AV Projector Room. Low maintenance with fast free delivery within Petaling jaya.
Panasonic Education / Business Data Presentation / Installation Projector Malaysia
- Tuition, Classroom, University, Schools, Lecture Halls
- Hotel, Event
- Office, Corporate
Light, bright and easy to set up LCD portable projector Designed for education and corporate environments
- LCD, 4,500 lumens, XGA
- Superb performance in a compact and lightweight body
- Flexible installation for wide range of applications
- 4 years (7,000 hours) replacement cycle for both lamp and air filter (when used for 8 hours per day)
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio
Brightness 4,500 lumens Resolution XGA Technology LCD LCD panel | Panel size (mm) 16.0 mm (4:3 aspect ratio) LCD panel | Panel size (inch) 0.63 inch (4:3 aspect ratio) LCD panel | Display method Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B) LCD panel | Pixels 786,432 (1024 x 768) pixels LENS Manual zoom (1.6x) (throw ratio: 1.18 - 1.90:1), manual focus, F 1.60 - 1.90, f 15.31 - 26.24 mm Screen size (diagonal) (mm) 0.76 - 7.62 m, 4:3 aspect ratio Screen size (diagonal) (inch) 30 - 300 inch, 4:3 aspect ratio Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels
(Input signals that exceed this resolution will be converted to 1024 x 768 pixels)
Brightness*1 4,500 lm (input signals: PC, lamp power: NORMAL, picture mode:
Dynamic, Iris: Off, Daylight View: Off )
Lamp 240 W x 1 lamp Lamp | Lamp replacement cycle NORMAL: 5,000 hours / ECO: 7,000 hours Center-to-corner uniformity*1 85 % Contrast*1 20,000:1 (Full On/Off) (input signals: PC, lamp power: NORMAL, picture mode: Dynamic, Iris: On, Daylight View: Off, Auto Power Save: Off ) Optical axis shift 9:1 (fixed) Keystone correction range Vertical: �40� (�30� when using AUTO) (maximum value of XGA input)
Horizontal: �30� (maximum value of XGA input)
Installation Ceiling/floor, front/rear Terminals | HDMI IN HDMI 19-pin x 2 (compatible with HDCP, Deep Color), audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz) Terminals | COMPUTER 1 IN D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR) Terminals | COMPUTER 2 IN / MONITOR OUT D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB), (input/output selectable using on-screen menu) Terminals | VIDEO IN Pin jack x 1 (Composite VIDEO) Terminals | AUDIO IN 1 M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) Terminals | AUDIO IN 2 M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for audio input or for microphone connection (variable) Terminals | AUDIO IN 3 Pin jack x 2 (L, R x 1) Terminals | AUDIO OUT M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable) Terminals | LAN RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, compliant with PJLink�) Terminals | SERIAL IN D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant) Terminals | USB-Type A Memory Viewer / Wireless Module (DC 5 V, max 500 mA) Terminals | USB-Type B For USB Display Power supply AC 100 - 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz Power consumption 100 - 240 V: 320 W (0.5 W when Standby mode set to ECO*2, 1.6 W when Standby mode set to Network, 9.5 W when Standby mode set to NORMAL) Built-in Speaker 4.0 cm (1 9/16 inch) round shape x 1, output power: 10.0 W (monaural) Operating noise*1 37 dB (lamp power: NORMAL), 29 dB (lamp power: ECO) Cabinet materials Molded plastic Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm) 352 x 98*3 x 279.4*4 mm Dimensions (W x H x D) (inch) 13 27/32 inch x 3 27/32 inch*3 x 11 inch*4 Weight (kg) Approx. 3.3 kg Weight (lbs.) 7.3 lbs Operating environment (_/M) Operating temperature: 0 - 40 �C (less than 1,400m above sea level, High Altitude Mode: OFF); 0 - 30 �C (1,400m to 2,000m,
High Altitude Mode: 1); 0 - 30 �C (2,000m to 2,400 m, High Altitude Mode: 2)
Operating environment (�F/Feet) Operating temperature: 32 - 104 �F (less than 4,593 ft above sea level, High Altitude Mode: OFF); 32 - 86 �F (4,593 ft to 6,562 ft,
High Altitude Mode: 1); 32 - 86 �F (6,562 ft to 7,874 ft, High Altitude Mode: 2)
Operating humidity Operating humidity: 20 - 80 % (no condensation)
ReviewsNo Reviews yet
- Free Loan unit during downtime.***
- Free pickup for warranty claims.**
- RM200 trade in value for used working condition* Projector.
- RM50 trade in value for used faulty condition* Projector.
- *Working condition refers to the projector being able to on and produce a readable image with no major colour or image distortion. Any projector that do not fulfil this criteria is considered faulty condition.
- *Trade in only valid with purchase of a new projector from AV Projector Room.
- *One unit trade in per unit purchased.
- *Subject to case by case evaluation.
- **Within Klang Valley only. Only valid with purchase invoice from AV Projector Room.
- ***Loan unit provided may not be the same specification as user�s unit. Subject to availability.