XPANDVISION 3D Lite IR X105-IR-X1 & RF X105-RF-X1 Active Shutter Glasses
- Extremely Light Design
- XPAND 3D Glasses are designed to have a light, stylish and ergonomic frame to ensure comfortable wear for everyone. Special adjustable nosepiece helps to ensure a better fit.
- Two Models � Two Types of 3D Synchronization
- XPAND 3D Glasses Lite IR (X105-IR-X1) and XPAND 3D Glasses Lite RF (X105-RF-X1) are high quality active 3D glasses, that enable you to watch 3D on any display device that uses either Infrared (IR) or Radio Frequency Synchronization.
- Universal Compatibility
- The XPAND 3D Glasses Lite IR are compatible with 3D devices that use IR 3D synchronization protocol, including XPAND equipped 3D cinemas1. The XPAND 3D Glasses Lite RF are compatible with any 3D device bearing the logo of Full HD 3D and equipped with internal or external Radio Frequency (for example Bluetooth�) emitter2.
- Dual View Gaming Ready
- XPAND 3D Glasses Lite IR support dual view gaming when the dual view signal is emitted (from Philips Active IR TVs or Panasonic IR TVs), whereas XPAND 3D Glasses Lite RF support manual selection of dual view mode for dual view gaming.
3D Technology Active Shutter Glasses HFR Yes Lens Type LCD, TN cell Sync Method Infrared (IR) or Radio Frequency (RF) Frame Rate Frequency 96 � 240 Hz Shuttering Frequency 48 � 120 Hz Temperature 5 � 45�C Battery Life More than 40 hours (IR), more than 100 hours (RF) Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer cell
Lens Size 2.2" diagonal (58 mm) Weight 1.3 oz (37 g) Dimensions
(W x H x D)
6.7� x 1.6� x 6.5�
(170 mm x 40 mm x 165 mm)
Frame Color Black
ReviewsNo Reviews yet