XPANDVISION Edux 3 3D Active Shutter Glasses Malaysia
3D with DLP® Link™
Despite the growing availability of 3D sync methods, DLP® Link™ 3D communication has remained one of the popular options, especially but not only in education. DLP technology uses millions of microscopic, digital mirrors that reflect light to create a stunning picture for the best projectors on the market. This imaging technology is so fast, it can actually produce TWO images on the screen at the same time: One for the “left” eye and one for the “right” eye. To create an amazing 3D effect you need 3D Glasses that combine the two images. XPAND presents its 3rd generation of DLP® Link™ 3D Glasses: XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses (X103-EDUX3 / X103-EDUX3-R1).
- Replaceable Batteries
- Each battery averages 100 hours of active 3D. The glasses feature standard CR2032 batteries and can be easily replaced.
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series active glasses are rugged and flexible. The glasses were designed with flex points, which extend the lifetime of the glasses.
- Automatic “OFF”
- To better manage battery life, the Edux 3 3D Glasses Series glasses turn “OFF” automatically.
- Small Size
- To fit children faces’ better XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses come equipped with additional nose bridges.
- The Brightest 3D Solution
- 3D requires as much light as possible. XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series features the fastest shutter technology for the brightest image.
- No installation
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series works without any installation. The user simply turns on the glasses when they wish to view 3D content.
- DLP®-Link / White Light Communication
- To further eliminate potential crosstalk, XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series is designed for DLP®-Link communication between the glasses and TV/projector.
- The Highest Reliability in 3D Market
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series components are built to work in extreme conditions, further endorsing XPAND’s long standing achievement of having the highest 3D reliability.
- 100% DLP®
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series is optimized to work with DLP® chips.
- Extended White-Light Range
- Extended White-Light Range supports large rooms. The exact range depends on the amount of light coming from the projector or television. The average range with a 2500 ANSI Lumen projector is 40-50 feet. This is dependent on the projector and bulb life.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- The components of the XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series are tested for durability, usability and accelerated stress.
- The XPAND DLP®-Link 3D Glassess can be kept clean by using XPAND X-wipes.
3D Technology Active Shutter Glasses Lens Type LCD, TN Sync Method DLP®-Link, White Light Refresh Rate 96 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 124 Hz, 144 Hz1 Temperature 5 – 45° C Battery Life 100 hours Battery Type CR2032 battery, 220mAh
Lens size 2.2” diagonal (57mm) Weight 1.9 oz (56 g) Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.6” x 1.8” x 6.4” Frame model X103 Frame Colour Black