XPANDVISION Edux 3 3D Active Shutter Glasses Malaysia
3D with DLP� Link�
Despite the growing availability of 3D sync methods, DLP� Link� 3D communication has remained one of the popular options, especially but not only in education. DLP technology uses millions of microscopic, digital mirrors that reflect light to create a stunning picture for the best projectors on the market. This imaging technology is so fast, it can actually produce TWO images on the screen at the same time: One for the �left� eye and one for the �right� eye. To create an amazing 3D effect you need 3D Glasses that combine the two images. XPAND presents its 3rd generation of DLP� Link� 3D Glasses: XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses (X103-EDUX3 / X103-EDUX3-R1).
- Replaceable Batteries
- Each battery averages 100 hours of active 3D. The glasses feature standard CR2032 batteries and can be easily replaced.
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series active glasses are rugged and flexible. The glasses were designed with flex points, which extend the lifetime of the glasses.
- Automatic �OFF�
- To better manage battery life, the Edux 3 3D Glasses Series glasses turn �OFF� automatically.
- Small Size
- To fit children faces� better XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses come equipped with additional nose bridges.
- The Brightest 3D Solution
- 3D requires as much light as possible. XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series features the fastest shutter technology for the brightest image.
- No installation
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series works without any installation. The user simply turns on the glasses when they wish to view 3D content.
- DLP�-Link / White Light Communication
- To further eliminate potential crosstalk, XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series is designed for DLP�-Link communication between the glasses and TV/projector.
- The Highest Reliability in 3D Market
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series components are built to work in extreme conditions, further endorsing XPAND�s long standing achievement of having the highest 3D reliability.
- 100% DLP�
- XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series is optimized to work with DLP� chips.
- Extended White-Light Range
- Extended White-Light Range supports large rooms. The exact range depends on the amount of light coming from the projector or television. The average range with a 2500 ANSI Lumen projector is 40-50 feet. This is dependent on the projector and bulb life.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- The components of the XPAND Edux 3 3D Glasses Series are tested for durability, usability and accelerated stress.
- The XPAND DLP�-Link 3D Glassess can be kept clean by using XPAND X-wipes.
3D Technology Active Shutter Glasses Lens Type LCD, TN Sync Method DLP�-Link, White Light Refresh Rate 96 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 124 Hz, 144 Hz1 Temperature 5 � 45� C Battery Life 100 hours Battery Type CR2032 battery, 220mAh
Lens size 2.2� diagonal (57mm) Weight 1.9 oz (56 g) Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.6� x 1.8� x 6.4� Frame model X103 Frame Colour Black
ReviewsNo Reviews yet